Modules that will be covered in the program
1. Process skills (Basic counselling skills, orientation to verbal and non-verbal communication skills).
2. Sensitisation session (Introduction to terminologies that are more acceptable and appropriate for use, sensitisation to global practices and perspectives on dealing with clients).
3. Technology-based psychotherapy (Rules and regulations in India, various forms in which technological advancements have been incorporated in practice, challenges of technology-based therapy).
4. Gender and Sexuality (Introduction to sexuality, how to address concerns based on gender identity and sexuality, understanding and differentiation between the two concepts).
5. Emotional Regulation (Need for emotion, defining and understanding ways of emotional regulation).
6. Psychological First Aid (Theory and its applications).
7. Trauma (Basics of trauma: Theory, management, and forms of trauma including abuse and Covid-19 related events).
8. Caregiver Stress (What it is, its impact and intervention for the same including discussion on compassion fatigue among caregivers and health care professionals).